NEW COOL POLYMORPH Mouldable Plastic Pellets (42°C variant) Friendly Plastic
£3.38 – £37.60
42°C Poli Mouldable Pellets AKA Friendly Plastic, Coolmorph
Material: PCL (Polycaprolactone)
These are top grade low melting point mouldable pellets. Manufactured in the UK. These pellets have endless uses. Use them and re-use them as many times as you want. You can add dye to them or paint them.
These pellets will melt in temperatures of 40-45°C. You can then mould them into your design. If you are not happy, just reheat them and start over. Lower melting point than other types, so much safer to handle.
Ideal for children as they are not too warm to handle, and they stay softer for longer than regular Polymorph.
Perfect for so many uses, below are just some suggestions.
Prop Making/ Prototyping,
Personal keepsakes or gifts,
Certain exterior medical uses, such as finger splints,
With a melting temperature of around 42°C the pellets will usually melt in hot water from the tap. Please use care when melting, always get the help of an adult.
- Either using water from the hot tap, or pre boiled (not boiling) water, heat the pellets to at least 42°C. At this point the pellets will become clear and stick together.
- Using tongs or other tools, remove the pellets from the water. Shake off excess water.
- Once the plastic is comfortable to hold, you can mould it into whatever you wish.
- If the plastic become hard to use, or begins to harden, just return to the hot water to soften.
- Once you have finished your design, just leave to cool. If you wish you can put it in cold water.
- Not happy? Just soften in hot water and start all over again!
Found the same pellets cheaper? We will always beat their price.
1.95kg, 100g, 250g, 500g, 750g, 1kg, 2kg